MOLLY IVINS
"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them.
No use waiting on a bunch of wussy politicians."

Time to go long 1/17/06

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Phone Script to Congressman Henry Waxman

Call Congressman Waxman's office at 202-225-5051. This is the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Follow the script below that is italicized, and, of course, edit as you desire. Smile! Enjoy!

Hi! My name is ____________, and I’m a registered voter who lives in (city, state), I’m calling to applaud Congressman Waxman’s investigation into the formaldehyde-filled FEMA trailers. Thank you for looking into this. It’s important, and I appreciate it immensely. Please let the good congressman and all the committee’s staff know that I am grateful to you for this work.

If asked, provide your name, phone number, and address.

Return to A.M. in the Morning! Home

No comments: