MOLLY IVINS
"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them.
No use waiting on a bunch of wussy politicians."

Time to go long 1/17/06

Friday, May 11, 2007

Tales from the Beach!

Tales from the Beach are stories I've gathered from people who talk with me as I'm walking along the Gulf Coast beach, mostly in Bay St. Louis and Waveland, Miss. Once the bridge opens on May 17th, I'll be sharing stories gathered from my walks along the beach in Pass Christian. The three tiny beach towns constitute Katrina's ground zero.

The stories reflect the tremendously funny, quirky sense of humor, sarcasm, and wit that abounds in my home town region--even in the face of surviving the worst natural disaster in the history of the country. Remember, they exhibit this humor in spite of the nation's other worst disaster: the Bush Administration.

Return to A.M. in the Morning! Home

Return to A.M. in the Morning! Home

No comments: