MOLLY IVINS
"Sit up, join up, stir it up, get online, get in touch, find out who's raising hell and join them.
No use waiting on a bunch of wussy politicians."

Time to go long 1/17/06

Friday, September 28, 2007

Congrats! Thanks! to Congress for Passing Multiple Peril Insurance

Click here to find out whether your representative voted for the legislation.

Congressional email forms and phone numbers here.

Phone Script
Hi! My name is ____ and I’m a registered voter in (name city and state). I am calling to thank Representative (name) for voting for the multiple peril insurance legislation yesterday. This will help the financial security of America’s businesses and families, including my own.

I know that this vote may not have been easy. But I do appreciate he vote as well as all the hard work of Representative ___ and staff.

Have a great weekend!

If asked, provide whatever information the congressional staffer requests.
Your Name
Your Address
Your Phone Number
Your zip code
________________________

Email Letter

I am writing to thank you for voting for the multiple peril insurance legislation yesterday. This will help the financial security of America’s businesses and families, including my own.

I know that this vote may not have been easy. But I do appreciate the vote as well as all the hard work of our work and that of your staff.

Again, thanks.

Your Name
Your Address
Your zip code
Your Phone Number










Return to A.M. in the Morning! Home

No comments: